Winter will be here for the next couple of months. But this is okay because one can spend time fantasizing about warmer climates. In fact the warmer weather is calling some of us more than others. This means that vacation is on the minds of many. So to prepare for that luxury vacation that you have been fantasizing about, a packing list has been created. Hurry and start packing, your vacation awaits you.
A Luxury Vacation Packing List
- Suitcase. Now if you can’t afford to splurge on a designer version, don’t panic. There are plenty of heavy duty suitcases available on the market. Pick one that represents you and your style the most. Some have prints others just plain color. Make sure your suitcase stands out from the rest. This way when it comes time for you to search in baggage claim you can immediately identify which one is yours.
- Sunscreen. No matter what climate you are in it is always beneficial to have on a layer of sunscreen. It protects your skin from signs of aging and skin damage. Choose one that fits your skin type and don’t hesitate to apply some before take off.
- Thermals & Sweats. Out of everything you can possibly lounge in, thermals and sweats are the most comfortable. Sure they can appear messy. But if you find a fashionable fitting pair, your effortless style will be envied. Pick a pair of sweats that is a little loose in the leg area and fitted in the waist. This will provide you with plenty of room for stretching during the commute.
- Shades. Unfortunately spending a long amount of time in commute to your destination can be harsh on your eyes. Take cover fashionably by wearing a pair of oversized shades. They can hide red eyes from lack of sleep and those frustrating bags under the eyes. After all there isn’t always enough time to properly apply eye makeup.
- Tee Shirts. Some forget how versatile and comfortable a plain white tee shirt really is. It can be dressed up with jewelry and made conservative with a blazer. Not only are the styling options endless but so is the comfortability. So forget those fancy embellished tops and take ease in the classic tee.
- 1 pair of flats, 1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of heels. Yes, having all of these shoes packed is very important. You want to have a pair of flats so that you can get from point a to point b with ease. Sandals, for those long days on the beach. Heels, for evenings when you want to glam it up. Make sure your bag has one of each.
- Dresses. You may be wondering why is there a need for dresses. Well, dresses are easy to take on and off. When you are on vacation you want your wardrobe to be fuss free. So dresses are the way to go. Pick a few in various colors and prints.
- Jewelry. This is often the make or break of an outfit. Because you are on vacation choose delicate pieces of jewelry. Accessories that are fuss free are best.
- Makeup. Even while on vacation you may get the urge to have a full face of makeup. This is okay. Just stick to the basics. Foundation, mascara, and lipstick should do it.
- Small Clutch. To hold all of your essentials. Including passport, money, i.d., etc.
Image: Via Flickr/davejdoe
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org